We’re Enroly - an award-winning EdTech company who are innovative, fast-paced, and scaling rapidly. We’re looking for a hands-on Data Engineer with an interest in Data Science to join our Engineering team and lead on the most exciting data project in global higher education.
Our Data & Insights product offers ground-breaking, real-time business reporting to universities for the first time, transforming the experience for staff, students and stakeholders across the sector. The product has already been through an MVP phase and has its first clients, and will be launching to market in the next few weeks.
The solution has been developed cloud first on an AWS Postgres Data Lake and you will be working with a talented team of front end developers building out the queries to drive the fantastic data visualisations of the product
The successful candidate in this newly created role will have the opportunity to shape the future of a flagship product as we bring our current partner developed data insights product in-house.
You have experience:
- Experience in architecting and optimising Postgres instances and queries in AWS
- Experience in data modeling of Non-SQL databases such as DynamoDB
- Analysis of datasets to architect and optimise queries against Postgres and Dynamodb.
- Creating and maintaining effective data lakes and data pipelines hosted on AWS.
- Building effective and efficient queries to expose data from the data lake that allows for powerful and insightful visualisations that helps customers understand their bottlenecks and opportunities.
- Using machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce unique solutions to interesting problems
- Providing input and direction to development and product pipelines to ensure data requirements are best captured at source.